All 15 art Reviews

Unicorn Unicorn

Awesome ;d Unicorn legs and neck are a bit funky but its oil painting! I wish I could paint in oils so good :3

ponchara80 responds:

Thanks!

Storm Storm

Dude you are pulling all this with just the roundbrush? AWESOME. And the progress you did in the last 2 years is just DOPE. Fuck you man! hehe nah just kidding, love ya <3 ;d

War War

Well this thumbnail is what you need ;P you have great fundamentals, awesome skills in painting but you lack boobs my young padawan! xd

Spear dude Spear dude

awesome work man, needs bigger/cooler spear though ;)

johnyv47 responds:

Thanks man

MagicGirl MagicGirl

You should work a little more on the form my friend. You got it pretty good on the face but on the body... not so much, its very flat. Work some more on your fundamentals in general. Try something easier, do more studies (photos and life), and most important thing... do not "burn out", remembet to never give up! I can promise you... if you do that you will be very good in no time ;)

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr responds:

Thanks for the review..ive been working on my tolerance for drawing..I'm trying to make sure I do more traditional studies daily.

Mermaid research Mermaid research

Shieeet man. You are in FZD school ;d I am so jelly right now ;x Just work hard while you are there and you will be crazy good. BTW cool design ;)

red red

great linework man ;x so good

Maybe It's Not So Bad Maybe It's Not So Bad

Well I havent played it yet but I have seen a lot of art from it, you should check out Maciej Kuciara stuff, he worked on this one. About the anatomy: Joel hands are a bit too short ;P and there is no forshortening on Ellie left leg (the one that bends), thats why she looks kinda wierd, but... mood and lighing? LOVE IT ;P so keep up the good work!

Syringes responds:

Thanks! haha, and yea, I realized her legs were a bit off. Im terrible with foreshortening. Can never fidn the right reference. Thanks for the feedback. :D

The Fallen The Fallen

OK so this is like the best piece you ever made ;P I love the lightng and I really dig your designs, its really awesome when you paint with a strory in your mind (I belive that is what all pros do). There is just one thing I dont like in your paintings - all edges are so sharp, it makes it just too busy. Try to google - lost/soft edges, it might help you a lot ;).

Syringes responds:

Thank you, I appreciate the help. I definitely know what youre talking about though, to me, I felt like the lighting worked, I could be wrong. I feel like if the edges are too soft, the figure is lost. Unless you meant specific spots that were too sharp? Because you make it sound like all of it needs to be softened, which I believe would lose the actual character. Sorry if I misunderstood.

The Mad Mens The Mad Mens